Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...
News will be here

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

geralde.givens

Wybór Elektroniczno-wskazówkowy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Best Backpacking Tents 

1. LIGHTWEIGHT: Keeping your climbing tent lightweight is fundamental. It is a standout amongst other things in your pack and likewise, extraordinary compared to other chances to spare weight. A light load will confine the effect on your knees and your back. You besides need to benefit from your turn without the marvelous groaning and moaning. The enunciation "ultralight" is to some degree novel to first-time wayfarers and might appear like the outstanding end of the range. 

Ultralight is changing into the new standard for ALL explorers regardless. You don't need to surrender solace, space and quality for a preservationist and ultralight climbing tent any more. The little specific brands have framed into industry pioneers and the past business pioneers have urgently accustomed to shave their mechanical gathering weight. When in doubt... 

2. ENOUGH SPACE: You will be outside moving around when in doubt so don't weight extremely about getting a lavish tent supreme living course of action. Regardless, you needn't mess with the feared pine box bivvy-like tent. Sitting tight for the length of the day for a tornado to go in a little case can be tragic. You require a tent enough liberal to adequately set down in with a few crawls over your head and underneath your feet. You in addition require a housetop stature with no not as much as a couple of feet over your face to investigate or (semi) sit up inside. 

3. Direct ENTRY AND EXIT: Some tents are molded like a tee-pee pyramid, others more like half-round igloos, and some like rectangular valuable stones. For the most part a matter of individual propensity. 

My tremendous thing is post district. I discover side board sections are usually less asking for to come all through than front board passages. Around tent formats have the shaft staying straight up amidst the tent. I particularly picked NOT to intertwine any ensured houses like that on this outline. Basically recall where the help plot for your tent is found. 

4. Irrelevant GUYLINES AND POLES: Tents orchestrated with a few shafts everything considered develop more space. Regardless, more shafts proposes more things to setup, more things to immediate and more things with the probability to break. 

I vote less posts and less guylines - deal with an immediate game plan. Fundamental plans are more direct to setup, and furthermore are by and large more strong. The more disproportionate and less streamlined your tent is, the more doubtful it is to deal with a huge tempest or energetic breezes. 

5. Shower FLOOR: Your tent will have two sorts of surfaces: a canvas like surface used to spurn water and a work like surface used to finish off bugs and connect with ventilation. A shower floor surmises the covering like surface lines the floor and no not as much as a few creeps over the ground before it meets the work dividers. This scaled down covering like 'shower' can be useful to shield overwhelming tempests from pouring in. Luckily, shower floors have wound up being standard in the best climbing tents.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Myślę że nie powinieneś spieszyć się z tym zakupem. Jak będziesz w większym mieście idź do galerii handlowej i poprzymierzaj zegarki. W realu wyglądają cokolwiek inaczej niż na zdjęciu a i sposób przyprasowania do ręki też się liczy.

Fakt że jak kupujesz w necie to możesz zwrócić towar, ale koszty wysyłki mogą Ciebie obciążyć.

A Pulsar i Lorus jak się nie mylę to klony Seiko :huh:

"Nigdy nie rezygnuj z celu tylko dlatego, że osiągnięcie go wymaga czasu. Czas i tak upłynie."

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Citizen to dobry kierunek.

Lorus i Pulsar to marki należące do Seiko.

Generalnie , przymierz i zobacz jak będzie zegarek wyglądał na nadgarstku.

Deus Dona Me Vi

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Osobiście szukałbym czegoś z serii gshocka. Gabaryt większy ale warty uwagi.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę.