Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...
News will be here
chrono-craze

Klub Miłośników Zegarków ROLEX

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ale za używkę nie mógłbym przecież wziąć cenę sklepową....to by nie było sprawiedliwe

Niesamowicie hipnotyzująco ruszał się sekundnik tego GS-a

Andreas, jak już się tak bardzo upierasz, to możesz opuścić cenę wedle uznania

Mariusz

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Andreas, jak się tak krępujesz, to ja od Ciebie kupię poniżej katalogowej, a sprzedam Mariuszowi za rynkową. 

To ja zarobię, więc Ty nie będziesz miał wyrzutów sumienia... 

:D

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość awi

Wiedziałem że na was mogę zawsze liczyć

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Andreas, jak się tak krępujesz, to ja od Ciebie kupię poniżej katalogowej, a sprzedam Mariuszowi za rynkową.

To ja zarobię, więc Ty nie będziesz miał wyrzutów sumienia...

:D

Tomek, to ja już Andreasa prawie urobiłem, a Ty mi taki numer wycinasz ...

Mariusz

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Autor: Con Nast - post z Vintage Rolex Forum

The Fappening

( Fuerza Aerea de Peru )

A Latin American Rolex Rhapsody.

An insight into funky daytonas

In Buenos Aires I had the pleasure thanks to a friend to meet and dine with Señor T. ( I will not disclose his full name ) the undisputed biggest watch and jewelry dealer in the early nineteen eighties until early two thousands Latin America .

He is known for being very reserved and only would attend to an inner circle. In the early two thousands I already heard of his name and his buying power he would turn around one million dollars a month In watches jewelry and dollars with out a blink of an eye .

Pretty straight up guy nothing fancy in his late sixties red hair blue eyes beer belly sporting just a polo shirt and jeans .

He retired from dealing watches and jewelry in two thousand and five bought a twelve floors hotel in the Buenos Aires Jewelry district and keeps a floor for himself to stay over and hold Office mid week where he is a major gold dealer .

I asked him about some anecdotes about the early days and rare watch finds. He shared some stories which left me astounded and gives great insight about the actual discussion we have about vintage daytonas.

From the early eighties to the early two thousands he and others would travel to Peru and buy up the NOS or unused Rolex daytonas laying in the FAP deposits directly from the corrupt Peruvian armed forces, according to him a rough estimate around a couple of thousand daytonas in 20 years . Prices in the 80s where 300 dollars in the late nineties around 800 -1000 dollar.

Their mayor clients where Italian dealers from Torino Italy and the Italians in the early period would Exchange one gold stainless steel datejust for every two daytonas , the Rolex datejust where very in demand Argentina in that period and a profitable bussines.

Next he told me some very interesting details which will explain a lot .

With an expression of disgust he said the Peruvian Armed Forces did not have a caseback tool to open the watches up to inspect the movements so sometimes they would file open the casebacks thus destroying them back in Argentina they would look for other casebacks from other Rolex models to fit and modify them.

The Italians dealers did not want the the F.A.P inscription in the case backs because they could not sell them . So they all polished them off in Argentina . Later I asked a friend a watch maker , he confirmed he got tired of polishing of the F.A.P. Inscriptions of hundreds of daytonas and also added another detail that they would service the movements in batches and most of the times did not put them back in the original case thus causing a mix up in movement -and case serial numbers.

Most of the daytonas being NOS and with polished casebacks they need some proof of authenticity so they also would provide the Italians occasionally with papers and add ones .

Mind you the Italian dealers involved are vintage Rolex Pioneers dealers who wrote books we still read today.

Another anecdote he told me was about a white gold Daytona from the FAP(polished caseback and all ) he couriered it off to Italy to a client in the nineteen eighties but the Italian customs would not release it claiming It was a fake. He wired money to pay the fine and a year later he picked it up , he had it authentified by Rolex Torino then Rolex Milan and when the client was still not convinced he took it to Rolex Geneva who authentified it as genuine . When he offered it again to the Italian client he did not want to buy it anymore saying daytonas prices had dropped in the last year.

Finally asking him his opinion on Italian dealers with a wink he says the best fake case makers in the world come from Bologna.

After enjoying a fine dinner with expensive wines he suggest we share the ice cream dessert among the three of us because ten dollar for per ice cream is to expensive when the 300 dollar bill came paid 300 dollar and a 100 dollar tip without blinking his eyes.

So if you ever wondered why Rolex is so mysterious and so carefully with extracts on Rolex daytonas consider this , there casebacks where replaced , or polished or are missing a few mm, their movements got mixed up in the wrong cases and their biggest evangelist who frontend important auctions and who wrote books where the same dealers who shamelessly sold modified daytonas with fake papers. I don't think Rolex want anything to do with them .

Enjoy your 300 dollar F.A.P.

Nast.

45282422_356095581827827_760927367719603

Fajny tekst, pozwolicie że go tu wkleję. Kto nie umie po angielsku ten zgniły pomidor.

Edytowane przez MasterMind

ng6mnrm.png

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

No ale jako zjawisko socjologiczne to chyba tak.

W tle może być płytka wiedza, koniunkturalizm, wyjątkowość marki, może coś jeszcze ?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

To kolejna porcja roleksowej edukacji, tym razem by Amsterdam Vintage Watches. Ciekawe ile z nich znacie? ;)

ng6mnrm.png

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Bardzo ciekawy materiał jak i twoj wcześniejszy dzieki! Rzeczywiscie modele mega unikatowe comando trans Continental jak i zero graph pewnie by majątek kosztowały uwzględniajac że ktoś taki posiada

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ciekawy. (Ale że i w Roleksie kradli? :blink:)

"You may delay but time will not" Benjamin Franklin

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Polska w ruinie ;)

Jakby ktoś chciał kupić z dwa rolexy to w silesi do złotego suba dołączyła złota daytona 141k i 146k, pięknie to wygląda ;)

A DJ41 w stali na karbowanym były jakieś ?:)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

To kolejna porcja roleksowej edukacji, tym razem by Amsterdam Vintage Watches. Ciekawe ile z nich znacie? ;)

Bardzo fajny materiał. U mnie za to sztampowy Rolex, nic szczególnego ;)

post-48855-0-37391500-1541351761_thumb.jpeg

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Szymon wiesz, że jakby były to byś wiedział. W tym roku już nie da rady ;) 

Pozdrawiam,

Janek

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Dzięki ale średnio się przyłożyłem do niego (upaprana okolica lupki) bo przy dzieciakach trochę o to trudno. Kiedyś zrobię na spokojnie jemu parę zdjęć.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Nie ma co wyszło dobrze tylko zastanawiam się czemu wszyscy odkupują od siebie te rolexy: )

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

A ponieważ stale zyskują na wartości, to kusi ich też potencjalny zysk przy odsprzedaży...

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Fajnie Kuba, że się tak przyjął :) U mnie też się przyjął inny 5-cio cyfrowy

Przyjął się i to jak. Na tyle mocno, że pojawiają się myśli o odchudzeniu kolekcji i zejściu do 3,4 zegarków  :o  :D  :D

A fotka GMT świetna  :wub:

Edytowane przez Smycel

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Bardziej podoba mi się odpowiedź pierwsza ta druga zabija czystą idee kolekcjonowania oraz hobby: )

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość awi

To chyba film promujące jego „niedoceniane” i „rzadkie” zegarki

Paru z nich jest rzadsze, ale co do większość ich i ich historie....jakoś nie zauważyłem aby były bardzo chciane

@smycel - bardzo fajny i klasyczny SUB

@bartek79 - No cóż...wstawia takie zdjęcie a mi wmawia że Tudor Pepsi będzie dla mnie lepszym wyborem

Edytowane przez awi

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Bartek zdjęcie rewelacja

Beware the fury of a patient man.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Fotka typowa dla Bartka, więc super bo i zegarek ekstra, ale tym razem jeszcze fajnego kolorytu dodaje tło

Mariusz

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi