• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
2 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 icetealight

icetealight
  • Nowy Użytkownik
  • 2 postów

Napisano 15 luty 2018 - 10:03

Dear Watchlovers and Time enthusiasts!

I am sorry for writing in english and I hope I have opened this thread in the correct area!

I want to introduce myself ... I am a watch addict like you from Switzerland and mostly I am surfing in the watch-community "uhrforum.de". 

In school I have started to get addicted on G-Shocks and my taste for nice timepieces was constantly growing. Step by Step I got into the horologie. I up0gradet my digital quarz for a Certina DS Action Quarz and thought "now I have the perfect watch". But as you know ... once you start to "upgrade" your watch ... it never stopps :)

Because I like durability and quality of watches - my main focus is on Dive watches, but of corse of love all watches! The only watches I still can not "love" are Regulaters :)

During all my time I never had a blue watch, and now I finally wanted to get one. Of course I have seen the squale 1521 before - but I always had a problem with "painted"-markers. For me It always looked too 2 Dimensional and boring (no offense ;-D!)

Then suddenly I saw that your community had created a blue Squale 1521 KMZIZ with applied markers and wow I fell in love with it. I had to order it directly and now I am sitting here full of excitment and wait for the watch to come. Definately I will post some pictures when I receive it. 

Because I can not read polish (I am navigating here with the help of google-translate :-P) I can not read more about this project and the history behind it. 

So my final question is, if someone can teach me a bit about this wonderful watch? I am sure that I will receive a watch from a forum member here (I do not know the serial number yet) - I love that history behind unique pieces!!! :) 

- How did the project started? (anniversary? or similar?)

- Why did this community decide to make a squale?

- Why are only 35 pieces made?

- What are the differences (beside the markers) to the standard blue squale?

- Where the changes an idea from the community, or did Squale the whole design?

- Does this forum has a direct connection to Squale?

I want to thank you in advance for your informations! 

Greetings!

Ice

#2 icetealight

icetealight
  • Nowy Użytkownik
  • 2 postów

Napisano 17 luty 2018 - 13:59

Bump

#3 eye_lip

eye_lip

JFS

• Sprzedawca Profesjonalny
  • 11541 postów

Napisano 17 luty 2018 - 15:10

Hi,

Here is one of the main topics about the watch:

http://zegarkiclub.p...IETA,-GŁOSUJEMY!

I wasn't familiar with that project but the short description is that our well known member QV was/is the Squale distributor in Poland so he started whole project and there were 35 potential members interested in participating.

Kind regards
Filip

Użytkownik eye_lip edytował ten post 17 luty 2018 - 15:16

Również z jednym lub większą ilością słów kluczowych: Squale 1521, kmziz

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych