• Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...
News will be here
chrono-craze

Klub Miłośników Zegarków ROLEX

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

20 minut temu, opublikowane na Rolex Collectors World:

Dear all worldwide Rolex collectors, I must share my experience with the CEO of Rolex Israel and what happened.

I bought my First Rolex watch in July 2017 from the Rolex show store in Israel this is the official store of Rolex. The model is DateJust41 126334 model with the new 3235 movement . I paid for it 35,000 NIS (10,000$USD)

The watch is used daily and I am very very very careful about it.
At the end of September the beginning of October, I began to notice that the clock was not accurate and he was late.
A delay of 3-4 minutes per week, in addition to the day was change at 00: 11-10.
I did not want to put the watch in the Rolex lab for repair because I do not like opening and dealing with the mechanism, but there was no choice.

On 10.10.18 I putted the watch for repair in the main lab of Euro-Asia LTD. (the official Rolex dealer And importer in Israel). A week later I was told that The watch is ready for pick up everything was now accurate and working properly. I picked up the clock and walked,
at midnight. I looked to see if the date was fixed. It turned out that it had not been taken care of and the date changes at 00:11 . I was so upset that they did not fix it, but I did not want to go back because I did not want them to start messing with the clock again.

On 7.11.18, I glanced at the clock and the time did not seem logical to me, I looked at the phone and there was a difference of more than 40 minutes !!! between the phone and the clock (the clock run fast).
I opened the stopwatch on my iPhone and put the clock on the screen and it turns out that the clock closes a minute within 48-47 seconds, meaning that the clock precedes 12 seconds per minute. (I filmed it and I will uploaded the video).

Next day I went again to the same Rolex official lab , The front desk lady apologized but there was not much to do. So I asked to talk to someone who would give me an explanation of why and how something like this is happening with a new one-year Rolex watch. The lady assured me that the CEO and owner of the company Mr. Danny Peiser will Contact me. Again his company is exclusive and sole representative of Rolex watches in Israel

On Monday I called to check what was happening with the clock and if They checked, And i got a negative answer and asked that CEO will contact me as soon as possible ,
On Wednesday evening, a desk lady called me and told me that Danny the owner was willing to buy the watch back from me for NIS 20,000 (about 5300$ usd) .(I paid 10K a year ago). I was offended by this offer and asked her that the owner will come back and talk to me personally. Until this time no one bothered to update me about the watch status.
On Thursday they did not answer the phone all day.

Today, a friend asked for me what’s the status of the clock was and came back to me and told me that the clock was ready and that I can go take it. (Euro Asia did not bother to update)
I came to the office / lab to collect the watch , I was really nervous. After a conversation between me and the front desk lady I asked to talk immediately with the CEO 2 minutes later the guy showed up and asked me what’s happened, I was telling him the story, then he turned his back and told me while walking away to “go find Rolex in Geneva “ ,my reaction was that I told him to be ashamed of him about how he spoke with his customer , and then he just came back to me and started shouting and screaming to me to get out of the place. At this point I pulled out the phone and started filming, he is calling me idiot, garbage and that he will kill me the guy totally freaked out, and we are talking about the CEO and the owner of the exclusive and sole representative of Rolex in Israel , it took 2 men’s to hold him not to hurt me.

I’m sure that their security cameras had recorded all this and I'm sure it also recorded the sound and show the entire event from the moment I arrived until the moment I went.

From there I continued to the police station and filed a complaint against Mr. Danny Peiser The CEO and Owner of Euro-Asia LTD the exclusive and sole representative of Rolex in Israel the guy threatened to kill me and if they did not hold him he would also do something.
I will be very happy if the company will share the security cameras videos so people will have the chance to see all what happened .

Now I’m going to take his advice and to check whats Rolex Geneve can do with all this , I will be happy to hear what they think about how Rolex customers is treated, is this something normal?
Is this normal that a new Rolex watch needs to go to service fix 2 times in one mouth for 2 different issues and problem. Is this normal? 
And after my complains to be kicked out in a shameful way from the Rolex Lab/Service point , is this normal to Rolex customers to be treated like this.

https://www.facebook.com/elias.hazzan.7/videos/2010121742381037/

ng6mnrm.png

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość awi

Jak to się tak wydarzyło, to jest to bardzo smutne.

Problem w tym, że niektórzy osoby nie powinni pracować w branży obsługowej, bezpośrednio z klientem / gościem / pracownikiem

Ale w Szwajcarii mu na pewno pomogą

Edytowane przez awi

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Różnie to bywa, klient też pewnie ma coś za uszami (nigdy nie wierzę w całkowicie jednostronną winę w takich skrajnych przypadkach - przynajmniej nie na słowo) - ale to zawsze na sprzedawcy spoczywa odpowiedzialność kulturalnego zachowania się, w zasadzie bez względu na okoliczności, do samego końca.

ng6mnrm.png

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Różnie to bywa, klient też pewnie ma coś za uszami (nigdy nie wierzę w całkowicie jednostronną winę w takich skrajnych przypadkach - przynajmniej nie na słowo) - ale to zawsze na sprzedawcy spoczywa odpowiedzialność kulturalnego zachowania się, w zasadzie bez względu na okoliczności, do samego końca.

Zgadzam się w 100%

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość awi

Dlatego tez napisałem „jak to się tak stało”

Poza tym się tez zgadzam

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Skąd to oczekiwanie i wiara, że jak gość sobie kupił Rolka, to wszystko musi być idealne???

Edytowane przez LMed

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Po odesłaniu zegarka do Szwajcarii wrócił cały porysowany. Tak jakby ktoś go nosił z monetami w kieszeni. Po reklamacji wypolerowano go tak że zachaczono nawet o elementy szczotkowane. Lipa

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość awi

Wszystko może się wydarzyć, w każdej marki...i się wydarzy. Nie ważne czy Medium, Premium czy HH.

Tak jak tu. Nawet wieloletni użytkownicy na tym forum, którzy często nie maja nic sensownego do powiedzenia...ale są i opowiadają...

Wydarza się na każdym forum

Idealnie? Nie

Współczuć? Tak

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Już pod żyrandolem jest :D

Jest Rolex to i żyrandol jakiś musi być  :D

Beware the fury of a patient man.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość awi

A ze mi dalej nie dane było zobaczyć Root Beer na żywo, to dalej biegam z tym Subem.

Ale w czwartek lecę że swojej wsi do dużego miasta to może tam se oglądne

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Ale ty myślisz o starym GMT czy nowym czekoladowym?

A próbowałeś już pełny złoty (SUB / GMT) ?

Edytowane przez _Kwiatek_

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Myślę o nowym Root Beer , a cały złoty Sub strasznie mi się podoba, myślę że się skuszę kiedyś , będzie idealnie pasował do moich " adidiasow" takich zielono-złotych :) 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość awi

Jak zielono-złote to lepiej GMT z zielona tarcza

Czas na złoty chyba tez kiedyś przyjdzie

Edytowane przez awi

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Myślę o nowym Root Beer , a cały złoty Sub strasznie mi się podoba, myślę że się skuszę kiedyś , będzie idealnie pasował do moich " adidiasow" takich zielono-złotych :)

Będzie również pasował do złotej 1-ki w uzębieniu która została Ci jako pamiątka z "walecznych" czasów ;)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Widać że się na modzie nie znacie :D

Ale złoty Sub jest super, bardzo mnie się ten zegarek podoba

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Wszystko może się wydarzyć, w każdej marki...i się wydarzy. Nie ważne czy Medium, Premium czy HH.

Tak jak tu. Nawet wieloletni użytkownicy na tym forum, którzy często nie maja nic sensownego do powiedzenia...ale są i opowiadają...

Wydarza się na każdym forum

Idealnie? Nie

Współczuć? Tak

:-))))

Edytowane przez Lotus

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Widać że się na modzie nie znacie :D

to oczywiste, wszak rolexy noszą  :D  :D  :D

kupię doxę sub...zawsze i każdą :)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

No coś takiego widzę pierwszy raz !!!

Bylo juz o tym kiedys.

Byly i jeszcze ciekawsze egzemplarze (Hetfield z Metallica mial/ma tez podobne "upiekszenia")  :)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi